The American Legion, Chinatown Post 628 collects personal information when you register on this website. We ask for information such as your name, address, zip code, email address and membership number. Once you register with our website, and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
The American Legion, Chinatown Post 628 uses this information for the following general purposes:
- Offering resources for your commissions and committees
- Improving our services
- Contacting you
- Conducting research and generating reports
- Providing reports for internal purposes within the hierarchy of the American Legion.
- Reminding you when membership dues are time to renew
- As a 501 (c) 3, we accept online donations for the various projects we support
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
The American Legion, Chinatown Post 628 does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We transfer information about you if the hierarchy of the American Legion request specific information from The American Legion, Chinatown Post 628.
With the SSL Certificate in place on www.alpost628.org you can make an online contribution to our organization with and in confidence.
Go ahead and register online today.